Bears vs. Rams Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 17, 2019)
Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jared Goff
Bears vs. Rams Betting Odds
- Bears Spread: +6
- Rams Spread: -6
- Bears Moneyline: +215
- Rams Moneyline: -265
- Over/Under: 40
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
The Los Angeles Rams are a favorite against the Chicago Bears in Week 11 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Bears vs. Rams Model Prediction
The Rams have a 67% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Rams -6, in line with the market. The over/under in our model is projected at 40.3, giving slight value to the over.
The Rams are averaging 1.24 more yards per play than the Bears this season.
- Chicago Bears are 3-6 ATS in the last 10 games
- Los Angeles Rams are 6-3 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 17th, 46% of bets are on the Bears +6.
The game total is 40 and 44% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Bears vs. Rams Betting Picks
- Chris Raybon: Under 40
- Adon 7x: Under 40
- YBK Picks.com: Bears +6
- Whale Capper: Bears +6
- John Ewing: Over 40
- John Ewing: Bears +6.5
- Sean Zerillo: Bears +7
- Chad Millman: Bears +6
- 256 or Bust: Bears +6
- The Vegas Refund : Bears +6
Bears vs. Rams Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Josh Reynolds over 44.5 receiving yards
- Josh Reynolds over 3.5 receptions
- Todd Gurley II over 14.5 receiving yards
- Robert Woods over 4.5 receptions
- Mitchell Trubisky under 1.5 passing touchdowns
- Mitchell Trubisky under 10.5 rushing yards
- Taylor Gabriel under 35.5 receiving yards
- Josh Reynolds over 41.5 receiving yards
- Josh Reynolds over 3 receptions