Tiger vs. Phil Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Storylines for ‘The Match’
- Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson are a playing head-to-head golf match on Friday Nov. 23, with the winner taking home $9 million.
- Woods is listed as a -190 betting favorite, while Mickelson is a +160 underdog at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook.
- Here's everything you need to know before watching and betting on "The Match."
We can argue about the timing. We can argue about the pay-per-view price. We can argue about the theatrics and the faux trash talk and whether their hearts are really in it.
What we can’t argue? Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson will be playing a golf match unlike any other the day after Thanksgiving.
Winner take all.
Oh, let’s not forget: There will be side action — lots and lots of side action.
For an event that’s as much about gambling as it is about golf, you can bet we went all-in on Tiger vs. Phil.
Here’s everything you need to know before watching — and betting — on The Match.
Be sure to check back frequently in the lead-up to the event, as well be adding plenty of links below.
Tiger vs. Phil: Odds to Win “The Match”
- Tiger Woods: -190 ($190 wins $100)
- Phil Mickelson: +160 ($100 wins $160)
Tiger vs. Phil: Win $1,000 in Our FREE Props Contest
Download our free app to enter our free Tiger-Phil Props Sheet contest. If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $1,000!
- Win $1,000 in Cash: Enter Our FREE Tiger vs. Phil Props Contest
- Sobel: My Tiger vs. Phil Prop Picks for Our $1,000 Contest
Tiger vs. Phil: Expert Picks + Sharp Action
There are hundreds of props posted for “The Match.” Here are our experts’ favorite bets on the board.
Yes, you’ll have to pony up $19.99 to watch “The Match,” but there’s a very easy way to recoup that cost: bet on it! Sobel details a few value bets.
Almost immediately after bookmakers posted the betting line for “The Match,” sharp bettors made their opinions known.
Tiger vs. Phil: Breaking Down Shadow Creek
Host venue Shadow Creek, an ultra-exclusive course in Las Vegas, is largely unknown by the masses. Lucky for you, Jason Sobel spoke with Monte Montgomery, the general manager at Shadow Creek, who broke down every hole on the course.
Tiger vs. Phil: Tour Pros Make Their Picks
Jason Sobel caught up with Rickie Fowler and Justin Thomas to discuss what it’s like playing money matches against Tiger and Phil — and who they’re picking for “The Match”
Tiger vs. Phil: Big-Money Side Action
The duo wasted no time throwing down the side-action gauntlet: They wagered $200K on whether Phil will birdie hole No. 1 at Shadow Creek.
Tiger vs. Phil: Everything Else You Need to Know
- Mickelson Answers Tough Questions Regarding Criticism of ‘The Match’
- Six Improvements to Make For the Next Match
- Tiger, Phil Talk a Good Game on ’24/7′
- The Side Action Bets Tiger and Phil Should Make
- How Phil Mickelson Can Influence Course Setup at Shadow Creek
- Golf’s Gambling Gold Rush Is Coming
- The Tiger vs. Phil Pay-Per-View Backlash Is Misplaced
- My Favorite Phil Mickelson Betting Story
- Tiger vs. Phil Should Turn into a Betting Extravaganza
- What the Tiger vs. Phil Means for Golf … and Gambling
- Not a Fan of the Tiger-Phil Mega-Match? I’d Like a Word