DraftKings UFC 254 Promo: Bet Khabib at 100-1 Odds to Move to 29-0!
Photo credit: Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images. Pictured: Khabib Nurmagomedov
Khabib Nurmagomedov — ever heard of him? Well, maybe you’ve just heard his first name, but that’s fine, too.
With a record of 28-0, I don’t need to tell you he’s a pretty good martial artist. He’s listed at -335 against Justin Gaethje in the UFC 254 main event, but not with this promo:
Full details below:
Offer: Bet $1, Win $100 on the UFC 254 main event moneyline
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Who’s it for? New users only
Khabib’s record is sparkly clean, and oddsmakers expect it to stay that way despite a formidable opponent in Gaethje.
The Russian’s -335 odds suggest he will win about 77% of the time, but you can bet him as a massive underdog at DraftKings if you follow these steps:
- Click this link
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your sportsbook account
- Click ‘Choose now’ on the Bet $1, Win $100 sign-up offer on the sportsbook home page
- Click ‘Boost this game’ next to Khabib vs. Gaethje and apply the odds boost once you add Khabib to your bet slip
The undefeated Russian is going to be a popular bet, but you have to lay a lot of money down to win anything significant.
Don’t toss down hundreds of dollars — be smart and bet a buck on Khabib to stay undefeated.