Top NBA Betting Trends for Warriors-Pacers, Every Monday Game
Photo credit: Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kevin Durant
- Courtesy of The Action Network app, here are notable NBA betting trends for all 10 teams playing on Monday.
- See how teams have performed against the spread in certain situations and whether there's value on over/under bets.
Monday’s NBA slate features five games and begins at 7 p.m. ET. The betting trends found below are available each day in our FREE Action Network app.
New York Knicks at Charlotte Hornets, 7 p.m. ET
- The Knicks are 6-21 straight-up but 14-13 ATS on the road.
- The over is 15-12 in Knicks road games but 14-19 in conference games.
- The Hornets are 16-8 straight-up and 14-10 ATS at home.
- The over is 25-22 in Hornets games, including 4-5-1 in the last 10.
Golden State Warriors at Indiana Pacers, 7 p.m. ET
- The Warriors are 22-26-1 ATS this year but 6-3-1 over their last 10.
- The over is 27-22 in Warriors games, including 16-9 in away games.
- The Pacers 18-6 straight-up and 13-11 ATS at home.
- The under is 18-6 in Pacers home games.
Brooklyn Nets at Boston Celtics, 7:30 p.m. ET
- The Nets are 28-22 ATS this season, including 14-10 on the road.
- The over is 20-15 when the Nets are underdogs.
- The Celtics are 19-6 straight-up and 16-9 ATS at home.
- The over is 29-20 in Celtics games, including 23-17 when they’re favorites.
Denver Nuggets at Memphis Grizzlies, 8 p.m. ET
- The Nuggets are 9-13 ATS on the road but 20-13 as favorites.
- The over is 25-23 in Nuggets games, including 7-3 in the last 10.
- The Grizzlies are 20-30 ATS this year, including 11-19 as underdogs.
- The under is 30-19 in Grizzlies games, including 22-7 in conference games.
Atlanta Hawks at Los Angeles Clippers, 10:30 p.m. ET
- The Hawks are 14-13 ATS on the road but 21-24 as underdogs.
- The over is 25-20 when the Hawks are underdogs.
- The Clippers are 21-6 straight-up and 19-8 ATS as favorites.
- The under is 9-1 in the Clippers’ last 10 games.