Clemson-Alabama Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Analysis, More for 2019 National Championship
Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Clemson’s Clelin Ferrell
- Alabama is a 5.5-point favorite over Clemson in the 2019 national championship as of Monday morning.
- We've got the game covered from every betting angle, including live odds, our picks, in-depth analysis and more.
You thought Clemson and Alabama were done in the national championship? Think again.
The two best teams in college football will meet in the 2019 national championship game, the third time in four years that the sport’s playoff will be decided between these two Southeastern powers.
We’ve got the national championship covered from just about every angle — market watch, trends, in-depth positional analysis and more. Click the links below to access our stories.
Clemson-Alabama Betting Odds, Picks
No matter the angle, we’ve got it covered for Clemson-Alabama.
- Clemson-Alabama Complete Betting Guide
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets
- Our Staff’s Favorite Props
- How Sharps Are Betting Alabama-Clemson
- Collin Wilson’s Favorite Bets
- BlackJack’s Betting Preview
- Vegas Books Hoping for Alabama Win, Clemson Cover
- Live Odds Update for Clemson-Alabama
- Sharp Money Hits Over/Under
- Freedman’s Favorite Prop
- Betting Trends for Clemson-Alabama
- Betting History of the National Championship
- Enter Our Free $1,000 Props Contest
Bowl Season Analysis, Tips
The games are bigger, but it’s important to remember some fundamentals with betting the bowls.
- Bet Moneylines, Don’t Take the Points, During Bowl Season
- 60 Essential Betting Nuggets for Bowl Season
- 3 Profitable Bowl Betting Strategies
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread