Ken Ruinard/Anderson Independent Mail via USA TODAY NETWORK. Pictured: Clemson running back Lyn-J Dixon
- Need help betting on college football in Week 2? We've got you covered.
- Find picks, odds, tips and trends within our handy cheat sheet.
The NFL might be occupying a lot of your brain power this weekend between betting, fantasy football, and survivor or pick’em pools.
But don’t let college football’s Week 2 pass you by. The regular season will be about 15 percent completed following this week, after all.
We’ve compiled everything you need to know to bet on games in Week 2. There are still a host of FBS powerhouses playing FCS cupcakes, but marquee games in the Pac-12 and SEC highlight the weekend.
Week 2 College Football Picks
Our meat and potatoes. Bread and butter. Game guides and picks.
If you’re thinking about betting college football’s biggest games, check out our expert analysis from our team of insiders and our staff betting guides built collectively by the brightest college football minds The Action Network has to offer.
We’ll be adding games as we roll them out.
- Our Staff’s 15 Favorite Bets
- Underdogs to Bet on the Moneyline
- What the Sharps Are Betting
- TCU-SMU Game Guide (Friday)
- UGA-South Carolina Game Guide
- Penn State-Pitt Betting Guide
- Clemson-Texas A&M Betting Guide
- USC-Stanford Betting Guide
- 9 Games Collin Wilson Is Betting
- Hawaii-Rice Bet to Watch
- Duke-Northwestern Bet to Watch
- Alabama-Arkansas State Bet to Watch
- Senkiw: Clemson Ready to Make Big Statement
- Johnson: What S. Carolina Does Well, UGA Does Better
- Dan Rubenstein’s Picks
- Action Network Colleges Podcast, Week 2
Week 2 Tips, Trends, Things to Know
- Week 2 Power Ratings to Project Spreads
- Marky’s Weather Forecast
- Public Betting Report
- Fade Ranked Teams in Home Openers
- 3 Overrated, 3 Underrated Teams
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football to the best and worst coaches to bet on to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Homefield Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Best Coaches ATS in Season Openers
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks