Betting college football in the fall isn’t really a marathon or a sprint. It’s somewhere in the middle. The 800-meter? Let’s go with that.
We’re starting to get more data on each team, so good betting opportunities will arise in the coming weeks. You want to have some sense of urgency to take advantage, but we’ve still got a long way to go, and bankroll management is crucial in mid-September especially.
Week 3 is when conference matchups should start to get a little more interesting (don’t let us down SEC), while blue bloods that don’t meet often still give the slate a fresh look (thanks USC-Texas).
Here is everything you need to know to bet Week 3 — game guides, staff picks, trends, tips and so much more.
Week 3 College Football Game Picks
Looking to bet specific games this weekend, or want an edge on one in particular? We’ve got insights on some of the biggest college football games of the weekend right here.
Week 3 Picks Packages
Our experts like to get action down. Sometimes, a little too much action. They’ve got everything from situational spots to bet in obscure games to huge underdogs.
- Our Staff’s 15 Favorite Bets
- What Sharps Are Betting
- One Betting Tip for Every Saturday Game
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Dan Rubenstein’s Best Bets
- Lauren Joffe’s Big Underdogs
- Most Popular Public Plays
- BlackJack Fletcher’s College Picks
- Week 3 Colleges Podcast
Week 3 Analysis
- How Hurricane Florence Has Affected Over/Unders
- SEC West Contenders and Pretenders
- Can Tennessee’s Thin Roster Hold Up?
- When Should You Fade Clemson?
- 3 Overrated Teams, 3 Underrated
- Misleading Final Scores from Week 2
- 15 Numbers to Know from Week 2
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football to the best and worst coaches to bet on to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- Fade Ranked Teams After a Loss
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Homefield Worth?
- Best, Worst Schedules, and How to Bet Them
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Best Coaches ATS in Season Openers
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks