Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Antonio Brown
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Brown is a bit of a question mark heading into 2019.
Unlike other top wide receivers who have been able to thrive even when their starting quarterback is out, Brown has not. In 2015, he had to go a four-game stretch without Ben Roethlisberger under center and was the WR45 over that stretch. I’ve always felt Brown has benefited from the mind meld he has with Big Ben, so going to a new team and a new QB could hurt his production a bit.
I still think Brown will see enough volume to mask the lack of chemistry between he and Derek Carr their first season together. But I’m also a bit concerned Brown’s personality has the potential to create some problems with that. — Sean Koerner
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Antonio Brown’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 17 overall | No. 7 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 19 overall | No. 7 WR
- Standard: No. 22 overall | No. 7 WR
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 93.4 receptions | 1,182 yards | 8.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 104 rec | 1,297 yds | 86.5 yds/g | 15 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR5 PPR | WR4 0.5 PPR | WR2 std