Chargers-Ravens Betting Odds: Tracking NFL Wild Card Weekend Line Moves
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Nick Dzubnar
Chargers-Ravens Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Ravens -3
- Over/Under: 43
- Time: 1:05 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
>> All odds as of 12:35 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
Who wants to play the Patriots?
With Indy’s win over Houston, the winner of Sunday’s game between the Chargers and Ravens will be heading to Foxborough next Sunday.
The Chargers have been tremendously trendy throughout the week as underdogs. For most of the week, they have been +3, but did move to +2.5 for a time. This has been a juiced up +3, too, so the majority of the 75% of bettors on them paid in the -120 range.
The over/under, which opened at 41.5, has bounced around between 41 and 42 and is currently back to where it opened. The over is getting slightly more than 60% of bets.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 1:05 p.m. ET.
Chargers-Ravens Betting Odds
- 12:35 p.m. ET: The buyback didn’t stick, as the total is back up to 43. The Chargers’ spread is the juiciest it’s been all day at +3 (-122.)
- 12:05 p.m. ET: It took a while, but the over/under has dropped a bit thanks to some buyback — now at 42.5. The under, which had been at 34% of bets about an hour ago, is up to 37%.
- 11:06 a.m. ET: The over/under keeps climbing, folks. Forty minutes after hitting 42.5 for the first time of the week, it moved to 43. Will it continue to climb or will buyback hit the under?
- 10:26 a.m. ET: The total is up even more, moving to 42.5 for the first time all week. The over is now receiving 66% of bets.
- 9:02 a.m. ET: The over/under is up a bit from the opener, moving from 41.5 to 42. Similar movement happened in the middle of the night before dropping back down to 41.5.
- 8:00 a.m. ET: Between 11:30 Saturday night and 7:30 Sunday morning, the juice on this line moved seven times, ranging from Chargers +3 (-115) to (-125). It’s currently toward the lower end at -118, but I fully expect it to continue moving.
Read All Our Chargers-Ravens Coverage
- NFL Wild Card Sunday Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy, More for Chargers-Ravens & Eagles-Bears
- Chargers-Ravens Betting Preview: Will L.A. Be Better Prepared in The Rematch?
- NFL Wild-Card Playoffs Picks: Our Experts’ Favorite Bets in Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears
- Sunday NFL Wild-Card Mega Preview: How to Bet Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears
- Koerner’s Ultimate NFL Wild-Card Props Breakdown: What to Expect from Keenan Allen, More
- Best Chargers-Ravens Wild Card Props: Lamar Jackson Completions, More
- Wild Card Weather: Chargers-Ravens, Eagles-Bears Expecting Windy Conditions
- Schwartz: What to Expect in Chargers-Ravens and How I’m Betting It
- Koerner: Why Chargers-Ravens Offers Betting Value and More Wild-Card Weekend Thoughts
- NFL Wild Card Weekend: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- NFL Power Ratings: Spreads That Are off Most for Wild Card Weekend
- Wild Card Round Matchup Manifesto: Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson Set up for Success, More
- Wild Card Weekend Betting Market: Early Money Moving Chargers Off Key Number