NFL Playoff Odds, Picks, Predictions: Your Divisional Round Betting Guide For Rams-Bucs, Bills-Chiefs On Sunday
Getty Images. Pictured: Rams QB Matthew Stafford, Bucs QB Tom Brady, Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, Bills QB Josh Allen
- Betting on Sunday's Divisional Round games? Our experts are here to help you bet on both 2022 NFL playoff showdowns.
- Find their predictions, betting tips and top plays in their previews for Bucs-Rams and Chiefs-Bills below.
NFL Playoff Odds
|Click on a matchup to skip to picks|
|Rams-Bucs||TB -2.5||48||3 p.m.|
|Bills-Chiefs||KC -1||54||6:30 p.m.|
|Odds via DraftKings. Find real-time NFL odds here.|
Rams vs. Bucs Picks
|Click on a pick to read about it|
|Bucs To Cover Spread|
|Tyler Higbee Over 42.5 Rec Yards|
|Tom Brady Under 294.5 Pass Yards|
Bills vs. Chiefs Picks
More NFL Betting Predictions
One Expert’s Biggest Betting Edges: Our Director of Analytics compared his projections to the odds in order to find the biggest edges on spreads and totals. » The two bets he’s making as a result
Touchdown Props: In search of value on first and/or anytime touchdown props? Our Director of Predictive Analytics calculated edges based on his projections. » His projections for both Sunday games
Same-Game Parlays: While we advise betting on SGPs with caution, we still enjoy the thrill of these longshot bets. » Our SGP Builds For Rams-Bucs and Bills-Chiefs
How To Bet On the NFL Playoffs
If you’re new to betting, the first thing you need to know is that there’s a favorite and an underdog in every matchup. You can bet on either team to win outright by betting on the moneyline — or you can bet on either to “cover” by betting on the spread.
We’ve outlined relevant definitions below, but you can find more information in our Sports Betting Education 101 series.
- How do you tell which team is the favorite? The favorite is expected to win. They’ll have a minus sign (“-“) next to their odds.
- How do you tell which team is the underdog? The underdog is expected to lose. They’ll have a plus sign (“+”) next to their odds.
- What is a moneyline? A bet based solely on which team will win the game.
- What is a point spread? A bet on the margin of victory.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.