Week 5 XFL Betting Power Rankings: Projected Spreads & Over/Unders For Every Game
Credit: Carmen Mandato/XFL via Getty Images. Pictured: Cardale Jones and Nick Borssette
The halfway mark of the XFL season is here, which means more data for our analysts to dig into — Sean Koerner, Chris Raybon and Matthew Freedman — have updated power rankings for the next XFL slate.
Below you’ll find their projected spreads for every matchup based on their consensus betting power ratings, complete with Koerner’s projected totals.
Projected Week 5 XFL Spreads & Over/Unders
Seattle Dragons at Houston Roughnecks
- FanDuel Spread: Roughnecks -13
- Our Consensus Spread: Roughnecks -12.8
- FanDuel Total: 45.5
- Koerner’s Projected Total: 49.6
- Kickoff: 2 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV: ABC
New York Guardians at Dallas Renegades
- FanDuel Spread: Renegades -8
- Our Consensus Spread: Renegades -7.8
- FanDuel Total: 37
- Koerner’s Projected Total: 35.4
- Kickoff: 5 p.m. ET on Saturday
- TV: FOX
St. Louis BattleHawks at DC Defenders
- FanDuel Spread: BattleHawks -3.5
- Our Consensus Spread: BattleHawks -3.6
- FanDuel Total: 39
- Koerner’s Projected Total: 40.4
- Kickoff: 3 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV: FS1
Tampa Bay Vipers at Los Angeles Wildcats
- FanDuel Spread: Wildcats -1
- Our Consensus Spread: Wildcats -4.2
- FanDuel Total: 40.5
- Koerner’s Projected Total: 41.1
- Kickoff: 9 p.m. ET on Sunday
- TV: ESPN
Week 5 XFL Power Ratings
You’ll find our experts’ consensus team power ratings below, complete with projected wins for all eight. But you can also sort our experts’ individual rankings by their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of our Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs and co-host of our Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.
Note that to calculate our experts’ consensus spread, we use the following formula: (Home Team’s Power Rating – Away Team’s Power Rating) + Home Team’s Home Field Advantage = Game spread.
Where to Bet on the XFL
We’ve compiled a list of the nine states with legal online sports betting, most of which allow you to deposit money straight from your phone into an account.
If you’re in any of the following states, click on any of the sportsbooks listed below to bet on XFL games right now.
- New Jersey: BetMGM, bet365, DraftKings, FanDuel, PointsBet, SugarHouse,William Hill, more books
- Pennsylvania: DraftKings, FanDuel, SugarHouse, more books
- Indiana: BetRivers, DraftKings, FanDuel
- West Virginia: DraftKings, FanDuel
- Iowa: PointsBet
- Oregon: Oregon Lottery
- New Hampshire: DraftKings
- Rhode Island: Sportsbook RI
- Nevada: Check out our full list
If you’re not in one of the nine states with legal online sports betting, you can still bet on the XFL in-person at authorized casinos in the following states:
- New York
Unfortunately, if you’re in one of the 37 states not listed above, you cannot legally bet on the XFL.
A handful of states like Tennessee, Illinois and Colorado have legal sports betting on the way, but won’t have it up and running yet, while others are nowhere near legalization.