Week 1 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
Cliff Welch/Icon Sportswire. Pictured: Aaron Murray
- DFS never sleeps and neither do we!
- Below, our experts detail their rankings and projections for XFL Week 1.
Fantasy football in February!?
The XFL has gifted us with 10 weeks of action that kick off this Saturday and Sunday. To help you prepare, our experts have compiled their Week 1 fantasy football rankings for every position based on their daily fantasy point projections at DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let’s get started!
Note: These rankings will be updated in real-time in the run-up to kickoff.
XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
The following tables are ordered by our experts’ consensus rankings, but you can also sort their individual projections by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.