Win $500 in Cash: Enter the NBA All-Star Saturday Night Props Contest
Credit: Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports
The 2019 NBA All-Star weekend down in Charlotte, North Carolina is finally here! To celebrate, we are running a props contest around NBA All-Star Saturday Night, including the 3-pt Contest and the Dunk Contest.
Our prop contest is 100% free to enter and we’re giving away $500 to the winner.
Here’s the lowdown:
NBA All-Star Saturday Night Props Contest: How to Enter
2. Create your free account
3. Click “Enter Now” at the top of the “Today” screen
4. Make your picks by 8:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 16th
5. Click Submit
If you answer the most prop questions correctly, you’ll win your share of $500!
NBA All-Star Saturday Night Props Contest: Questions
1. How many total points will Kemba Walker (CHA) score in both rounds of the 3-pt Contest?
(0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40 or more)
2. Will either Steph Curry (GSW) or Seth Curry (POR) make the 3-pt Contest Championship Round?
3. Will Joe Harris (BKN) make all five shots in any rack during the 3-pt Contest?
4. Will any player make every attempt on their final rack of either round of the 3-pt Contest?
5. Will the winner of the 3-pt Contest be a first-time winner?
6. Which player will receive the highest combined score in the first round of the Dunk Contest?
(Miles Bridges (CHA), Dennis Smith Jr. (NYK), John Collins (ATL), Hamidou Diallo (OKC), 2+ tie)
7. How many total perfect scores (50 pts) will be awarded in both rounds of the Dunk Contest?
(0-1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more)
8. Will any judge give a score of 6 or lower for any made dunk during the contest?
9. Will either Miles Bridges (CHA) or Kemba Walker (CHA) advance to the Championship Round of the 3-pt or Dunk Contest?
10. Who will win the 2019 Dunk Contest?
(Miles Bridges (CHA), Dennis Smith Jr. (NYK), John Collins (ATL), Hamidou Diallo (OKC))
Tiebreaker: How many total points will the three players in the Championship Round of the 3-pt Contest have?
What are you waiting for?! Enter now for your chance to win $500!