Week 17 NFL Injury Report: Daily Updates on Kyler Murray, Zach Ertz, More Injuries
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Kyler Murray
The final week of the season is finally here. Most of you have wrapped up your season-long fantasy football leagues, but there’s still plenty of DFS to be played and bets to place!
Our weekly NFL Injury Report tracks injuries and suspensions from all starters and fantasy-relevant players across the league. It’s constantly updated and features daily practice participation for a clear view of how healthy a player truly is.
We’ll also be tracking which teams are resting starters this week here.
Week 16 had a slew of injuries, so here’s a brief rundown of a few notable updates before we dig into the full tracker:
- Pete Carroll stated that Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is out for the season. C.J. Prosise is also dealing with an arm injury.
- Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is in the concussion protocol.
- Eagles right end Zach Ertz needs to undergo further testing for a rib injury.
- Texans wide receiver Will Fuller (groin) is not expected to play in Week 17.
- It only took 16 weeks for the Bengals to place A.J. Green (ankle) on injured reserve. Well played.
- Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray will have an MRI on his hamstring on Monday.
- Steelers running back James Conner injured his thigh against the Jets and never returned.
- Ravens RB Mark Ingram was seen in a walking boot after a non-contact calf injury. He suffered a calf strain and won’t play in Week 17.
- The Redskins think Dwayne Haskins has a high-ankle sprain. If that’s the case, it’s unlikely he plays this week.
- Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore is in the concussion protocol.
We won’t have official practice reports until Wednesday, so be sure to check back once we have more clarity on the health of more rosters.
Note: The official injury designation will go in the “Team” status column once available, but the FantasyLabs Status — which includes Out, Doubtful, Questionable, Probable, and In designations — is updated throughout the week.