Chiefs-Rams Betting Odds: Tracking Line Moves Until Game Time
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Rams fan
Chiefs-Rams Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Rams -3 (-125)
- Over/Under: 63
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV: ESPN
>> All odds as of 9 a.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time odds and track your bets.
The Kansas City Chiefs travel to Los Angeles to take on the Rams on Monday Night Football.
The Rams initially opened as 1.5-point favorites before bettors moved the line to -2.5. However, poor field conditions at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City forced the NFL to relocate the game to Los Angeles.
Oddsmakers took the game off the board, then reopened the Rams at -3.5, where the line remained until a Sunday morning move to a juiced-up -3.
The over/under did not see much of an adjustment as it sits at 63, the highest NFL total of all-time.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 8:15 p.m. ET.
Chiefs-Rams Betting Odds Movement
8:15 p.m. ET: The line closes at Rams -3, with juice ranging from -118 to -126 at most books, and the total winds up at 63.5. Sixty-three percent of spread bets were on Kansas City, and 62% of total bets landed on the over.
7:36 p.m. ET: While no books have moved to -3.5, many are now posting the Rams -3 line with a -125 payout.
7:11 p.m. ET: Most of the market has now inched the total up to 63.5, and some offshore books are even listing it at 64.
6:36 p.m. ET: That didn’t last long, as oddsmakers are once again back to an over/under of 63 (o-115).
6:27 p.m. ET: For the first time today, oddsmakers have moved its total from 63 to 63.5, with standard -110 juice on either side. The over is still seeing the majority of bets (62%) and dollars (64%).
6:16 p.m. ET: The juice on LAR -3 is up to -129. That’s the highest a book has gone without actually adjusting the point spread today.
5:50 p.m. ET: Still no significant point spread changes, but the juice on the Rams -3 is back up to an average of -118 across the market. LA is now attracting 32% of bettors accounting for 35% of dollars.
5:05 p.m. ET: Instead of market-wide move to -3.5, the line movement has changed directions once again. The Rams are now -3 (-113).
4:40 p.m. ET: No point spreads have changed in the past hour, but many books have inched the juice on the Rams -3 line up to -120, hinting that a potential line move may be coming.
3:49 p.m. ET: While the rest of the market is still hanging onto a three-point spread, Pinnacle is now listing the Rams at -3.5 (+103). At this point, LA is seeing 30% bets and 35% of dollars wagered.
3:34 p.m. ET: For the first time today, the line movement has changed directions. The Rams are now -3 (-117).
12:16 p.m. ET: The juice has continued to fall throughout the morning, as most books are now listing a standard -110 payout on each side of the three-point spread.
9:40 a.m. ET: While it’s still a bit early for any significant changes, we have seen the consensus juice on the Rams’ -3 line drop from -120 to -115.
9 a.m. ET: As it’s been listed since yesterday morning, the line begins the day at LAR -3 (-120) with an over/under of 63. The Rams are currently seeing 74% of bets, while the over is generating 60%.
Read All Our Rams-Chiefs Coverage
- Chiefs-Rams Betting Cheat Sheet: All You Need to Know for MNF
- Chiefs-Rams Expert Picks: Our Staff’s Favorite MNF Bets
- Chiefs-Rams MNF Preview: All the Angles for this Historic Matchup
- Chiefs-Rams Vegas Report: Bookmakers Surprised by Sharp Over/Under Action
- Chiefs Getting Near Record Support as Underdog vs. Rams
- How Motions and Mismatches will Affect Chiefs-Rams Over/Under
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: How I’m Betting Chiefs-Rams
- How Motions and Mismatches Will Impact Chiefs-Rams Historic Over/Under
- Watch “I’ll Take That Bet” — Episode 80: Thursday Night Football, NBA on ESPN, Chiefs-Rams
- Oddsmakers Reopen Chiefs-Rams Betting Line Following Venue Change
- Early Betting Action Moving Chiefs-Rams Spread, Over/Under
- Poor Field Conditions Threatening Chiefs-Rams Week 11 Game in Mexico City
- Chiefs-Rams Opens with Historically High Over/Under