- The Action Network's Cheat Sheet has everything you need to know about Kansas City Chiefs-Los Angeles Rams (8:15 p.m. ET on ESPN).
- From our official game preview to the latest betting market moves and DFS advice, we've got everything you need to get ready for this Monday Night Football matchup.
You may have heard: The 9-1 Chiefs are playing the 9-1 Rams on Monday Night Football. Lucky us!
We’ve got every angle of this highly-anticipated matchup covered, from how to bet this record over/under to setting your DFS lineups.
If you’re crunched for time, consider this is your one-stop shop: Betting angles, how Cooper Kupp’s injury will impact the Rams’ offense, fantasy advice, a pair of expert bets … you get the point.
Seriously, it’s got everything you need.
Betting Trends + Market Moves
- Late Money Moving Spread as Kickoff Approaches
- Tracking Chiefs-Rams Line Moves Until Game Time
- Chiefs Getting Near-Record Support as Underdog vs. Rams
- Vegas Report: Bookmakers Surprised by Sharp Over/Under Action
- Rams Are Historically Bad Against the Spread
What Our Experts Are Betting
- Best Player Props: Over/Under 9.5 Jared Goff Rushing Yards
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Picking Chiefs-Rams Over/Under
- BlackJack: Why There’s Value in Betting the Chiefs
- How Mismatches Will Impact Chiefs-Rams Over/Under
- 27 Days of Football Betting: Too Many Points for Chiefs-Rams MNF Showdown?