Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Deshaun Watson
- The Action Network's Chris Raybon identifies the best weeks to use teams in your NFL survivor pool.
- There's one team you shouldn't use at all. (Hint: It finished last season 0-16.)
Ready to crush your office’s NFL survivor pool?
Here are my recommendations for when to use all 32 teams in 2018.
- Buffalo Bills: Week 14 vs. NYJ
- Miami Dolphins: Week 9 vs. NYJ
- New England Patriots: Week 4 vs. MIA, Week 16 vs. BUF
- New York Jets: Week 2 vs. MIA, Week 12 vs. BUF
- Dallas Cowboys: Week 2 vs. NYG, Week 12 vs. WAS, Week 16 vs. TB
- New York Giants: Week 8 vs. WAS, Week 11 vs. TB
- Philadelphia Eagles: Week 3 vs. IND, Week 12 vs. NYG, Week 13 vs. WAS
- Washington Redskins: Week 14 vs. NYG
- Baltimore Ravens: Week 3 vs. DEN, Week 11 vs. CIN, Week 15 vs. TB
- Cincinnati Bengals: Week 12 vs. CLE
- Cleveland Browns: Not recommended
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Week 1 @ CLE, Week 8 vs. CLE
- Chicago Bears: Week 8 vs. NYJ
- Detroit Lions: Week 1 vs. NYJ
- Green Bay Packers: Week 1 vs. CHI, Week 4 vs. BUF, Week 10 vs. MIA, Week 13 vs. ARI
- Minnesota Vikings: Week 3 vs. BUF, Week 6 vs. ARI, Week 15 vs. MIA
- Denver Broncos: Week 15 vs. CLE
- Kansas City Chiefs: Week 10 vs. ARI
- Los Angeles Chargers: Week 12 vs. ARI
- Oakland Raiders: Week 4 vs. CLE
- Arizona Cardinals: Week 3 vs. CHI
- Los Angeles Rams: Week 2 vs. ARI
- San Francisco 49ers: Week 5 vs. ARI, Week 16 vs. CHI
- Seattle Seahawks: Week 3 vs. DAL
- Houston Texans: Week 6 vs. BUF, Week 8 vs. MIA, Week 13 vs. CLE, Week 14 vs. IND
- Indianapolis Colts: Week 7 vs. BUF, Week 12 vs. MIA
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Week 4 vs. NYJ
- Tennessee Titans: Week 13 vs. NYJ
- Atlanta Falcons: Week 4 vs. CIN, Week 6 vs. TB, Week 15 vs. ARI
- Carolina Panthers: Week 3 vs. CIN, Week 5 vs. NYG
- New Orleans Saints: Week 1 vs. TB, Week 2 vs. CLE, Week 5 vs. WAS
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Week 7 vs. CLE
Authors of this article include The Action Network’s own Chris Raybon.
Free Action Newsletter
The best sports betting trends, insights and news - condensed into a two-minute read.
Sign up today, thank us tomorrow.