Super Bowl 55 Odds Tracker: Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Prop Bets, Betting Predictions, More
Getty Images. Pictured: Quarterbacks Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady.
- Looking for the latest Super Bowl 55 odds and betting advice? We have you covered.
- Find all our best actionable advice and analysis for Chiefs vs. Buccaneers outlined below.
Super Bowl 55 Odds
Super Bowl 55 is almost here.
The Kansas City Chiefs will look to defend their title against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the fifth-ever showdown between Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady. This matchup is full of narratives, but we’re here to go beyond the storylines and deliver you comprehensive actionable coverage.
Find links to all of our best content outlined below. Note that we’ll continue to update this as we publish stories — from on-field analysis to spread picks to prop bets and more — so keep this page bookmarked through Sunday.
Featured Super Bowl Analysis
- Best Super Bowl MVP bets? » Our top analysts draft the best values
- Can the Bucs limit Tyreek Hill? » Our analyst’s WR/CB matchup grades
- Should you cash out your Super Bowl futures? » What the math says
- Bet the spread and total now or wait? » When to lock both in
- How should you bet these game props? » The true odds of a safety, OT, more
Super Bowl Betting Trends
- Back Tom Brady to cover? » His full Super Bowl betting history
- Can the Chiefs repeat? » A complete history of back-to-back Super Bowl teams
- Tom Brady vs. Patrick Mahomes 5.0. » A brief history of their past matchups
- Who’s better off a bye? » Why Andy Reid has a betting edge vs. Bruce Arians
- The Chiefs’ have a losing ATS record. » Only one team has won the Super Bowl with one