Rams-Saints Betting Odds: Tracking NFC Championship Game Line Moves
Chuck Cook-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (13) and Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters (22)
Rams-Saints Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Saints -3
- Over/Under: 54.5
- Time: 3:05 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
>> All odds as of 2:48 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
After opening at -3.5, the Saints fell to -3 on Wednesday afternoon and have stuck there ever since. The juice has been all over the place though, reaching highs of -128 on the Saints and -125 on the Rams.
Since the hook is no longer available, public support on LA has been dropping. When it moved to +3, Los Angeles had 58% of spread bets. That number’s now down to 48%. Despite the increase in Saints tickets, they’ve yet to move back to -3.5.
The over/under had been at 57 for most of the week, but fell down to 56.5 on Friday. The over is getting 54% of bets.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 3:05 p.m. ET.
Rams-Saints Betting Odds
- 2:47 p.m ET: It can’t be stopped! The over/under is spiraling out of control, now down to 54.5.
- 2:38 p.m. ET: Sugar, we are going down like a Fall Out boy classic hit. The over/under is now at 55, as money continues to rise. The cash flow, which was at 35% at the last move, is now up to 38%.
- 1:26 p.m. ET: The total continues to fall — down to another new low of 55.5. The percentage of dollars on the under has risen from 29% this morning to 35% at the time of the move.
- 11:19 a.m. ET: The over/under has dropped from 56.5 to 56, which is the first time it’s hit 56 all week. The spread remains at Saints -3, but the juice is now -118 in L.A.’s favor.
- 8 a.m. ET: The line sits on the key number of three, with standard -110 juice a side. At 52% of spread bets, the Saints are getting the most public support they’ve had all week. The total has remained at 56.5 since dropping there on Friday evening.
Read All Our Rams-Saints Coverage
- Rams-Saints Betting Preview: Which Team Is Undervalued in NFC Championship?
- Koerner: The ‘Most Yardage’ Props With Betting Value for NFL Conference Championships
- Koerner: Why the Rams-Saints Spread and Over/Under Both Offer Betting Value
- Stuckey: My 10 Favorite Player Props for Rams-Saints, Patriots-Chiefs
- Best Rams-Saints NFC Championship Game Player Props: Can Alvin Kamara Dominate LA?
- Stuckey: The Best NFL Teaser for Championship Sunday
- BlackJack’s Conference Championships Betting Preview: Picks for Rams-Saints, Patriots-Chiefs
- Freedman’s Favorite NFL Prop Bet (Jan. 20): How Many Rushing Yards Will Mark Ingram Get?
- NFL Conference Championships: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- NFL Power Ratings: Rams-Saints Spread Is Off By a Full Point
- Ref Trends Bettors Need to Know for NFL Conference Championship Games
- Rams-Saints Betting Odds: Support for L.A. Drops Spread in NFC Championship Game
- NFL Championship Round Matchup Manifesto: The Rams Can’t Guard Michael Thomas, More
- Los Angeles Rams a Trendy Pick in Early NFL Conference Championship Betting
- NFL Playoff Rematches: How Teams Perform Straight Up, Against the Spread
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tip: Finding Over/Under Value in Rematches From Regular Season