Super Bowl Odds & ATS Picks: Everything You Need to Know Before Betting Chiefs vs. 49ers
PEDRO PARDO/AFP via Getty Images. Pictured: Travis Kelce
- With an hour until kickoff, the Super Bowl 54 spread still sits at Chiefs -1.5 with an over/under of 52.5.
- Find our full coverage of the Super Bowl odds, complete with betting picks and predictions for the big game between the Chiefs and 49ers.
- From player props to the biggest bets to how the pros are playing the total, don't finalize your bets before consulting our expert analysis.
Super Bowl Odds & ATS Picks
- Spread: Chiefs -1.5
- Over/Under: 53.5
- Kickoff time: 6:30 p.m. ET
- Location: Miami, FL
- TV Channel: FOX
Odds as of Sunday morning and via FanDuel, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Looking for Super Bowl 54 betting coverage?
We have you covered with the latest odds, against-the-spread picks from our experts and all of the essentials for your Super Bowl party as Chiefs vs. 49ers approaches.
The Ultimate Super Bowl 54 Betting Preview
The latest injury report. Analysis of the matchups that will swing the game. Our projected odds. Our model’s pick. Our experts’ spread and prop bets.
If you read only one piece before the big game kicks off, make it our official betting preview.
Expert Super Bowl Picks
The good news? We’ve been gleaning the Super Bowl 54 betting markets for two weeks to find the best bets for Chiefs-49ers.
The even better news? We’ve compiled all of those picks into two pieces for you:
- We asked each of our experts to pick their one favorite bet. Here are the eight they highlighted.
- We compiled player prop picks from four of our top NFL experts. Here are the 33 (!) that still have value as of Sunday morning.
Super Bowl MVP Odds + Picks
Odds Draft: Who are the best bets to take home the additional hardware? We ranked 16 players based on the value of their odds.
Longshots Bets: But what about the longshots actually worth an investment? Eight of our experts highlight which players they put their money on.
The Latest Super Bowl Betting News
Sharp Report: Public bettors have (unsurprisingly) been hammering the over on this total for two weeks. Here’s how the pros are betting it.
The Biggest Bets: We’re talking $100K minimum. Darren Rovell is tracking all of them in the run-up to kickoff.
Windy Weather: How could it impact the over/under? Here’s what you need to know.
Chiefs vs. 49ers Matchup Analysis
The Biggest Mismatches: Chris Raybon ranked them all. Find out how he’s leveraging them.
Super Bowl Model: Sean Koerner, our director of predictive analysis, simulated the big game to find the best betting value. Find out what his model says about the over/under.
Coaching Confidence: One is known for rocking new Yeezy kicks, the other for rocking old Punt-Pass-Kicks. Chris Raybon analyzes whether Kyle Shanahan or Andy Reid has the edge on Sunday.
Spread Rankings: There are 15 players who are important enough to swing this spread. Sean Koerner ranks them accordingly.
Super Bowl Party Essentials
How to Bet with Your Friends: No access to a book, no problem. Here are seven games to play on Sunday.
Print Your Prop Sheet: We made it easy.