Patriots-Chiefs Betting Odds: Tracking AFC Championship Game Line Moves
David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Kansas City Chiefs defensive tackle Derrick Nnadi (91) and New England Patriots running back Sony Michel (26)
Patriots-Chiefs Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Chiefs -3
- Over/Under: 56
- Time: 6:40 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
>> All odds as of 4:40 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
Cold? What cold.
Sunday is here, and the Patriots and Chiefs are ready to play in what will actually be a cold winter day. The over/under, which had dropped as low as 54, has gradually been on the rise since the new forecast became apparent.
The spread has seen very little movement. In fact, it had been stuck on the key number of three until Friday night when the Chiefs moved from -3 to -3.5. That lasted until Saturday afternoon, at which point the line dropped back down to -3, albeit it heavily-juiced.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 6:40 p.m. ET.
Patriots-Chiefs Betting Odds
- 4:38 p.m. ET: *Snoring noises*. There’s been no line movement for nearly three hours now. The spread has remained at KC -3 (-125) since before noon, while the over/under remains at 56. The juice on the total has moved around a little since last update, but has settled in at standard -110 juice a side.
- 1:47 p.m. ET: Ugh, back down to 56 again. This flip/flopping total can’t seem to gain momentum on either side. The spread, meanwhile, remains at a heavily juiced Chiefs -3.
- 11:59 a.m. ET: Back up to 56.5 we go! The over continues to get more support, with 54% of bets and 53% of dollars — both considerably more than several days ago.
- 9:01 a.m ET: The 56.5 was short-lived, as we are back down to 56.
- 8:12 a.m. ET: The over/under is up to 56.5, which is the highest it’s been in a long time. In fact, when this total initially started falling on Monday, it went from 57 to 56 and skipped over 56.5 entirely.
- 8 a.m. ET: The Chiefs sit at -3 (-125) with 57% of spread bets — the highest level of support they’ve had all week. The over/under is at 56 and the 53% of bets the over is getting is the most since Monday.
Read All Our Patriots-Chiefs Coverage
- Patriots-Chiefs Betting Preview: Trust Mahomes to Out-Duel Brady in AFC Championship?
- AFC Championship Sharp Report: Pros Betting Patriots-Chiefs Over/Under
- Koerner: The ‘Most Yardage’ Props With Betting Value for NFL Conference Championships
- NFL Conference Championships: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- Best Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship Game Prop Bets: Should You Trust James White as a Rusher?
- Updated Patriots-Chiefs Weather Forecast: Should Bettors Worry About Cold Temperatures?
- Stuckey: My 10 Favorite Player Props for Rams-Saints, Patriots-Chiefs
- Ref Trends Bettors Need to Know for NFL Conference Championship Games
- NFL Playoff Rematches: How Teams Perform Straight Up, Against the Spread
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tip: Finding Over/Under Value in Rematches From Regular Season
- NFL Conference Championship Injury Report: Will Eric Berry Play vs. Patriots?
- Bill Simmons’ NFL Betting Theory: Does Cold Weather Impact Playoff Over/Unders?
- Patriots-Chiefs Betting Odds: Latest AFC Championship Game Spread, Over/Under
- Freedman: Will Chiefs-Patriots Total Break the Arrowhead Under Trend?
- How Tom Brady Has Fared on the Road in the NFL Playoffs
- Rovell: Julian Edelman’s’ Bet Against Us’ Shirts Are a Bunch of Hot Air
- Weather Forecast Moves Patriots-Chiefs AFC Championship Odds … Again
- Money flowing on Patriots-Chiefs Over/Under Thanks to Frigid Forecast
- Frigid Weather Forecast Dropping Patriots-Chiefs Over/Under
- Tom Brady’s History as a Playoff Underdog: The Goat Is a Pooch for Only 7th Time