- The Action Network's NFL Week 11 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus we break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks and more.
If you’re looking for action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive betting previews for all of Sunday’s games, survivor pool recommendations or fantasy football/DFS advice, the NFL Week 11 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dallas Cowboys at Atlanta Falcons
- Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions
- Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts
- Houston Texans at Washington Redskins
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints
- Denver Broncos at Los Angeles Chargers
- Oakland Raiders at Arizona Cardinals
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears
What Our Experts Are Betting
- NFL Expert Picks: Cowboys-Falcons, Steelers-Jaguars, More Week 11 Bets
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Picking Chiefs-Rams Over/Under, More Bets
- How Motions and Mismatches Will Impact Chiefs-Rams Historic Over/Under
- NFL Survivor Pool: How to Navigate the Toughest Week of the Season
- Straight-Up Picks: Experts Disagree on Vikings-Bears, Chiefs-Rams
- BlackJack’s 27 Days of Football Betting Extravaganza
- Best Week 11 NFL Player Props: Willie Snead’s Receiving Yards, More
- Best Vikings-Bears SNF Player Props: Kirk Cousins Over/Under 285.5 Passing Yards?
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- Sharp Report: Pros Betting Eagles-Saints, Two Other Week 11 Games
- Ravens Favored over Bengals in Week 11 Despite Flacco Injury
- Los Angeles Rams are Historically Bad Against the Spread
- Oddsmakers Reopen Chiefs-Rams Betting Line Following Venue Change
- NFL Power Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers Most Overrated Week 11 Team
- NFL Betting Tip: Back Bad Against-the-Spread Teams in Week 11
- Bill Simmons’ NFL Betting Theory: Do Looming Thanksgiving Day Games Create Value?
- Early Week 12 Odds: First Look at Thanksgiving Day Point Spreads
- Jets? Raiders? Eagles? Sportsbook Releases Odds for Le’Veon Bell’s Next Team
- NFL Division Bets: Tennessee Titans Undervalued to Win AFC South
- MVP Odds: Brees Closing in on Mahomes
- Super Bowl 53 Odds: Saints Join Rams as Championship Favorites
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 11
- Koerner’s Tiers: Jared Goff Joins Tier 1
- QB Report: Stream Dak Prescott, More Week 11 Starts
- RB Report: David Johnson Is in an Elite Spot, More Week 11 Starts
- WR Report: Brandin Cooks and Robert Woods in Elite Spot, More Week 11 Notes
- TE Report: The Unanimous No. 1, Plus Other Week 11 Notes
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- Koerner: NFL Week 11 QB Model Preview
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the NFL Week 11 DFS Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the NFL Week 11 Early-Only (1 pm ET) Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the NFL Week 11 Afternon-Only (4 pm ET) Slate
- QB Breakdown: Is Cam Newton Too Risky vs. Lions?
- RB Breakdown: Jam Saquon Barkley Into All Your Lineups
- WR Breakdown: Play Seth Roberts in Cash Games?
- TE Breakdown: Zach Ertz or Bust
- How to Find a Fantasy Edge in Monday Night’s Chiefs-Rams Showdown
- Stacks Breakdown: Saquon Barkley Ready to Run Amok in Week 11
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for Week 11
- DFS Fringe Plays: James Conner Continues To Print In “Bad” Matchups
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- Fantasy Football Workload, Week 11: Data for All 32 NFL Teams Over the Past Month
- Guide to Fantasy Football’s Top TEs Entering Week 11
- WR/CB Matchups: Will Antonio Brown Toast Jalen Ramsey and the Jaguars Again?
- Matchup Manifesto: Ryan Fitzpatrick Might Have Some Magic Left for the Giants
- NFL Funnel Defense Ratings: The Aaron Jones Hype Train Rolls On in Week 11
- Waiver Wire Targets for Week 11: Snag Anthony Miller While You Still Can
- Trade Targets for Week 11: Buy Players with Favorable Schedules for Playoffs
- Dynasty Trades, Adds and Drops to Make in Week 11: Buy Tyler Boyd, Sell Eric Ebron