The Ultimate NFL Week 3 Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy Football, More
Stew Milne, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Matthew Stafford and Tom Brady
- The Action Network's NFL Week 3 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks, fringe plays and more.
We’re two weeks in, and Patrick Mahomes and Ryan Fitzpatrick are the way-too-early favorites for MVP.
Yeah. It’s been a wild start. But don’t worry: If you’re looking for some NFL action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking to bet a couple matchups (or go all in on Sunday’s 14-game slate), set your fantasy lineups or keep crushing your office’s survivor pool, the NFL Week 3 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
- San Francisco 49ers at Kansas City Chiefs
- Oakland Raiders at Miami Dolphins
- Buffalo Bills at Minnesota Vikings
- Indianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles
- Green Bay Packers at Washington Redskins
- Cincinnati Bengals at Carolina Panthers
- Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Denver Broncos at Baltimore Ravens
- New York Giants at Houston Texans
- Los Angeles Chargers at Los Angeles Rams
- Chicago Bears at Arizona Cardinals
- Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks
- New England Patriots at Detroit Lions
What Our Experts Are Betting
- Expert Picks: 18 Favorite Bets for Week 3
- Sharp Report: Pros Betting 49ers-Chiefs, Two Other Games
- BlackJack: Why I’m Fading the Red-Hot Chiefs, More Week 3 NFL Plays
- ‘The Favorites’: Millman and BlackJack’s Week 3 SuperContest Picks
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Week 3 NFL Bets Based on Offensive Line Play
- NFL Survivor Pool Analysis: Avoid the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3
- Straight-Up Picks: Our Experts like a Few Underdogs This Weekend
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- NFL Betting Tip: Contrarian Strategies Offering Week 3 Betting Value
- Public Bettors Expect Patriots to Bounce Back in NFL Week 3
- Stafford vs. Goliath: Lions Face an Uphill Battle Against the Patriots
- How High is Too High? 49ers-Chiefs Over/Under Approaching Record Levels
- Even on Good Days, Vegas Struggling to Keep up With Chiefs, Too
- NFL MVP Odds: Mahomes Lurking Among Favorites After Record Start
- NFL Power Ratings: Bills Most Underrated Week 3 Team
- Updated Super Bowl 53 Odds: We Have a New Favorite!
- Philadelphia Eagles Undervalued to Win Super Bowl 53
- Betting Odds Suggest Antonio Brown Will Stay in Pittsburgh
- Westgate SuperBook Announces Plans to Expand Nationwide
- The New Sunday Ritual: Inside a New Jersey Sportsbook for NFL Mania
- BlackJack Fletcher: How I Handle Being on Sports-Betting Tilt
Player Props To Watch
- Week 3 Player Props: Can Fitzpatrick, Mahomes Each Throw for 4 TDs?
- Should You Bet on Michael Thomas to Reach 10 Receptions on Sunday?
- Week 3 Player Props: Ryan Fitzpatrick Over/Under 285.5 Passing Yards?
- Will Josh Gordon Surpass 640 Yards in 2018?
- Think Josh Gordon Will Work in New England? You Can Bet On It
- Westgate SuperContest Odds: Week 3
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest NFL conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
- The Action Network NFL Podcast: The Ultimate Week 3 Breakdown
- The Favorites: NFL Week 3 Lines and Spreads + Twitter Q&A with Bookmaker Scooch
- The Favorites: NFL Week 3 SuperContest Picks
- The Daily Fantasy Flex, NFL: Week 3 with Guest Brandon Marianne Lee
- The Three Donkeys Podcast: NFL Week 3, Tacos & Onside Kicks
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 3
- Koerner’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Tiers for Every Position
- Start or Sit Mailbag: What to Do With Josh Gordon in New England?
- QB Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and Streams
- RB Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and the Consensus No. 1
- WR Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and the Consensus No. 1
- TE Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and Streams
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the new DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the Week 3 NFL DFS Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the Week 3 NFL Early-Only (1 pm ET) Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the Week 3 NFL Afternoon-Only (4 pm ET) Slate
- QB Breakdown: Should You Play Patrick Mahomes in His First Home Start?
- RB Breakdown: Will Kareem Hunt Finally Break Out vs. 49ers?
- WR Breakdown: Should You Play Julio Jones vs. Saints?
- TE Breakdown: Eric Ebron Is a Must Play vs. Eagles
- NFL DFS Breakdown: Best Defense and Special Teams for Week 3
- NFL DFS Stacks Breakdown: Goff, Kupp and Woods Highlight Best of Week 3
- NFL DFS Leverage Plays: Look to the Vikings Passing Game as a Chiefs Pivot in Week 3
- NFL DFS Fringe Plays: Cam Newton Is Too Cheap to Not Play in Week 3
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our Injury Dashboard, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- Fantasy Football Workload Data for All 32 Teams Entering Week 3
- Guide to Fantasy Football’s True No. 1 WRs, Committees Entering Week 3
- NFL Week 3 WR/CB Matchups: Will Julio Jones Find the End Zone with Marshon Lattimore Shadowing?
- How Do Matchups Affect Fantasy Football Performance?
- Alvin Kamara Should Be an Active Receiver in Week 3, and the Falcons Want It That Way
- What the Josh Gordon Trade Means for His Fantasy Football Value, Betting on Patriots
- Week 3 Fantasy Football Trade Targets: Corey Davis Primed for a Breakout
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Targets for Week 3
- Dynasty Trades, Adds and Drops to Make in Week 3