Ian Thomas Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Aug 17, 2018; Charlotte, NC, USA; Carolina Panthers tight end Ian Thomas (80) runs after a catch for a touchdown in the second quarter against the Miami Dolphins at Bank of America Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jeremy Brevard-USA TODAY Sports
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Carolina Panthers tight end Ian Thomas.
Thomas’ fantasy value is essentially tied to the health of Greg Olsen. Thomas ranked as the No. 6 tight end while Olsen was sidelined from Weeks 13-17 with his season-ending foot injury.
There isn’t much benefit to drafting Thomas if Olsen is expected to be ready for the start of the season. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ian Thomas’ Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 212 overall | No. 30 TE
- Half-Point PPR: No. 211 overall | No. 29 TE
- Standard: No. 204 overall | No. 30 TE
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Receiving: 30 receptions | 308 yards | 2.4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 36 rec | 333 yds | 20.8 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: TE24 PPR | TE25 0.5 PPR | TE28 std