Thursday WNBA Picks: Allisha Gray, Sylvia Fowles, Marina Mabrey, More Expert PrizePicks Props (May 19)
(Photo by Cooper Neill/NBAE via Getty Images)
Sean Koerner, our Director of Predictive Analytics, highlights his top five WNBA props to target on PrizePicks this Thursday night, after cashing in 11 of 14 selections Tuesday.
His picks are listed in order of his confidence below, with 10 being the highest confidence rating. Here are the top five props for Thursday’s two-game slate:
- Sylvia Fowles Over 15.5 Pts
- Chelsea Gray Over 4.5 Ast
- Marina Mabrey Under 2.5 3s
- Allisha Gray Over 17.5 P+R+A
- Isabelle Harrison Over 5.5 Reb
What is PrizePicks? A daily fantasy operator — meaning they’re available in more states (30) than sports betting is! — PrizePicks offers a unique opportunity for action on player props in which you parlay two or more plays together.
Thursday WNBA Picks
- Sylvia Fowles (MIN) Over 15.5 Pts: Fowles has a tough matchup against the Aces, but she should clear this number. The Aces beat their opponents by leaning on their offense and playing at a fast pace. Fowles should rack up points tonight — she has 16+ in four of five — and I’m projecting her closer to 18.
- Chelsea Gray (LV) Over 4.5 Ast:Gray’s seen a minute increase in all five games this year (15, 24, 25, 28, 33). We can bank on her playing ~30 minutes tonight, so I’m projecting her closer to 5.5.
- Marina Mabrey (DAL): Under 2.5 3s: Mabrey is averaging 2.5 3s per game thanks to her stellar 50% shooting from beyond the arc. However, we can expect her to make 35-40% of her 3-point attempts as we advance (more in line with her career rate). This is a great “sell-high” opportunity. Projecting her for two 3s made tonight.
- Allisha Gray (DAL) Over 17.5 P+R+A: Gray has cleared this number in three of four games this season and has played 37 minutes in back-to-back contests. She has a very high floor and this is the perfect market to take advantage of that. Projecting her closer to 21.5.
- Isabelle Harrison (DAL) Over 5.5 Reb: She’s only cleared this in two of four games this year, but she has yet to finish with fewer than five boards (5, 10, 6, 5). Projecting her closer to 7 rebounds.
How would you rate this article?
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.