Thursday WNBA Picks: Allisha Gray, Sylvia Fowles, Marina Mabrey, More Expert PrizePicks Props (May 19)
(Photo by Cooper Neill/NBAE via Getty Images)
His picks are listed in order of his confidence below, with 10 being the highest confidence rating. Here are the top five props for Thursday’s two-game slate:
- Sylvia Fowles Over 15.5 Pts
- Chelsea Gray Over 4.5 Ast
- Marina Mabrey Under 2.5 3s
- Allisha Gray Over 17.5 P+R+A
- Isabelle Harrison Over 5.5 Reb
What is PrizePicks? A daily fantasy operator — meaning they’re available in more states (30) than sports betting is! — PrizePicks offers a unique opportunity for action on player props in which you parlay two or more plays together.
Thursday WNBA Picks
- Sylvia Fowles (MIN) Over 15.5 Pts: Fowles has a tough matchup against the Aces, but she should clear this number. The Aces beat their opponents by leaning on their offense and playing at a fast pace. Fowles should rack up points tonight — she has 16+ in four of five — and I’m projecting her closer to 18.
- Chelsea Gray (LV) Over 4.5 Ast: Gray’s seen a minute increase in all five games this year (15, 24, 25, 28, 33). We can bank on her playing ~30 minutes tonight, so I’m projecting her closer to 5.5.
- Marina Mabrey (DAL): Under 2.5 3s: Mabrey is averaging 2.5 3s per game thanks to her stellar 50% shooting from beyond the arc. However, we can expect her to make 35-40% of her 3-point attempts as we advance (more in line with her career rate). This is a great “sell-high” opportunity. Projecting her for two 3s made tonight.
- Allisha Gray (DAL) Over 17.5 P+R+A: Gray has cleared this number in three of four games this season and has played 37 minutes in back-to-back contests. She has a very high floor and this is the perfect market to take advantage of that. Projecting her closer to 21.5.
- Isabelle Harrison (DAL) Over 5.5 Reb: She’s only cleared this in two of four games this year, but she has yet to finish with fewer than five boards (5, 10, 6, 5). Projecting her closer to 7 rebounds.