- The Action Network's NFL Week 6 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting in Chiefs-Patriots -- plus we break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks, fringe plays and more.
Week 6 offers one of the highest NFL over/unders of all time courtesy of the Kansas City Chiefs-New England Patriots Sunday Night Football matchup.
If you’re looking for action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive betting previews for all 13 of Sunday’s games, survivor pool recommendations or fantasy football/DFS advice, the NFL Week 6 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cleveland Browns
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
- Chicago Bears at Miami Dolphins
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders (in London)
- Indianapolis Colts at New York Jets
- Carolina Panthers at Washington Redskins
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings
- Buffalo Bills at Houston Texans
- Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Dallas Cowboys
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans
- Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots
What Our Experts Are Betting
- Week 6 NFL Survivor Pool: Is Picking Houston a Problem?
- NFL Expert Picks: Chiefs-Patriots, Rams-Broncos, More Week 6 Bets
- Schwartz’s Week 6 Trench Report: Who Do You Fade in Chiefs-Patriots?
- Week 6 NFL Picks Straight Up: Experts like Bengals over Steelers, Split on Chiefs-Patriots
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- Bettors Moving Chiefs-Patriots Over/Under to Highest of All Time
- Chiefs-Patriots: Betting Odds, Line Movement, and Profitable Trends
- How the Patriots Can Finally Slow the Red-Hot Chiefs’ Passing Game in Week 6
- NFL Week 6 Weather Report: October Snow Coming to Mile High Stadium
- Public Bettors Back on the Packers Bandwagon Against 49ers
- Week 6 Betting Market: Sharp Money Flowing on Chargers-Browns
- Bears-Dolphins a Popular Target of Early Sharp Betting Action
- NFL Betting Tip: The Proper Way to Take Advantage of NFL Bye Weeks
- NFL Power Ratings: Green Bay Packers Most Underrated Week 6 Team
- Early Week 7 NFL Odds: Rams Biggest Road Favorites Since 2015 Season
- NFL Division Bets: Pittsburgh Steelers Undervalued to Win AFC North
- Updated Super Bowl 53 Odds: Packers Take Hit Following Loss in Detroit
- Updated MVP Odds: Brees’ Stock On the Rise Following Week 5
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
- The Action Network NFL Podcast: Ultimate Week 6 Breakdown
- The Favorites: NFL Week 6 SuperContest Picks
- The Daily Fantasy Flex, NFL: Week 6
- The Three Donkeys Podcast: NFL Week 6
- The Favorites: Week 6 NFL Lines with Scooch and the Millimonster
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 6
- Koerner’s Tiers: Can You Trust Julio Jones?
- NFL Week 6 Fantasy Football Start or Sit Mailbag: Buy Keke Coutee, Sell Aaron Jones
- QB Report: Stream Jameis Winston, Plus Week 6’s No. 1 Quarterback
- RB Report: James White in a Prime Spot, Plus Week 6’s No. 1 Running Back
- WR Report: Keke Coutee’s Breakout, Plus Week 6’s Unanimous No. 1
- TE Report: Potential Streamers, Plus Week 6’s No. 1 Tight End
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the new DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- Raybon: NFL Week 6 RB Model Preview
- CUSRAM88: NFL Week 6 WR Model Preview
- Koerner: NFL Week 6 TE Model Preview
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the NFL Week 6 DFS Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the Week 6 Early-Only (1 pm ET) Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for the Week 6 Afternoon-Only (4 pm ET) Slate
- QB Breakdown: Jameis Winston Has No. 1 Potential in Atlanta
- RB Breakdown: Can You Afford to Roster Todd Gurley?
- WR Breakdown: Julio Jones Will Score a Touchdown (Probably?)
- TE Breakdown: Can You Trust C.J. Uzomah in a Smash Spot?
- Stacks Breakdown: Tarik Cohen, Bears in Great Spot
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for Week 6
- Fringe Plays: Nyheim Hines Has an Underrated Ceiling
- DraftKings Pick ’em Fantasy Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier
- Which Wide Receivers Benefit the Most from the 2018 Passing Revolution?
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- WR/CB Matchups: A.J. Green and Joe Haden Set for Another Battle, More Shadow Dates
- Matchup Manifesto: Seahawks, Raiders Poised for a Shootout in London
- Fantasy Football Workload Data for All 32 NFL Teams Over the Last Month
- Revenge Games: Will Marshawn Lynch Go Beast Mode Against Seahawks?
- Trade Targets: Baker Mayfield’s Breakout is Coming
- Waiver Wire Targets: Buy Nyheim Hines, More
- Dynasty Trades, Adds and Drops to Make in Week 6: Target Wendell Smallwood