NFL Week 13 Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy Football, More
USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jalen Ramsey, Patrick Mahomes, Todd Gurley and Russell Wilson
- The Action Network's NFL Week 13 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus we break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks and more.
If you’re looking for action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking for comprehensive betting previews for all of Sunday’s games, survivor pool recommendations or fantasy football/DFS advice, the NFL Week 13 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders
- Los Angeles Rams at Detroit Lions
- Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots
- Baltimore Ravens at Atlanta Falcons
- San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
- Arizona Cardinals at Green Bay Packers
- Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals
- Chicago Bears at New York Giants
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
- New York Jets at Tennessee Titans
- Los Angeles Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers
What Our Experts Are Betting
- Week 13 NFL Survivor Pool: Advance by Picking on Poor Opponents
- Week 13 NFL Picks Straight Up: Experts Like Big Favorites, Split on Chargers-Steelers
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- 3 Profitable NFL Betting Systems for Late-Season Games
- NFL Power Ratings: Los Angeles Rams Most Overrated Week 13 Team
- Wintry Forecast Driving Down Cardinals-Packers Over/Under
- Green Bay Ranks Among Worst Double-Digit Favorites of All-Time
- Bears Favored Over Giants With Chase Daniel Expected to Start
- Denver Opens as Road Favorites vs. Cincinnati Following Andy Dalton Injury News
- Early Week 14 NFL Odds: Key Divisional Matchups Headline the Slate
- Best NFL Playoff Bets: Packers Among 4 Teams Offering Value
- Updated NFL MVP Odds: Brees a Massive Favorite Following Week 12
- Updated Super Bowl 53 Odds: Little Movement Following Week 12 Results
- Projected 2019 NFL Draft Order: Cardinals Have Value to Land No. 1 Pick
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K | IDP
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- Koerner’s Week 13 Fantasy Football Tiers: Is Mahomes Really in Smash Spot vs. Raiders?
- Fantasy Football Impact of Kareem Hunt Situation: Pick Up Spencer Ware
- Freedman: Antonio Brown Is Falling Off a Cliff and No One Cares
- Best, Worst Fantasy Football Playoff Schedules: Amari Cooper, Lamar Jackson and More
- NFL Week 13 WR/CB Matchups: Will Darius Slay Lock Down Brandin Cooks? More Shadow Dates
- Week 13 NFL Matchup Manifesto: Baker Mayfield Faces His Toughest Test Yet
- NFL Funnel Defense Ratings: Panthers’ D.J. Moore Primed to Continue Breakout
- Fantasy Football Workload, Week 13: Data for All 32 NFL Teams Over the Past Month
- Fantasy Football Start or Sit for Week 13: Adam Humphries is the Bucs’ New No. 2
- Fantasy Football QB Report: Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, More Week 13 Starts
- Fantasy Football RB Report: Christian McCaffrey in Another Smash Spot, More Week 13 Starts
- Fantasy Football WR Report: DeAndre Hopkins, Michael Thomas, More Week 13 Starts
- Fantasy Football TE Report: Matt LaCosse, More Week 13 Starts and Streamers
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Targets: Lamar Jackson, Josh Reynolds, More Players to Buy Before Playoffs
- Fantasy Football Dynasty Trades, Adds and Drops to Make in Week 13: Sell Gus Edwards
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- NFL Week 13 Fantasy QB Breakdown: Cam Newton Tops Our Models
- NFL Week 13 Fantasy RB Breakdown: Lamar Miller Is the Slate’s Upside Pivot Play
- NFL Week 13 Fantasy WR Breakdown: Will Chris Godwin Own the Slate?
- NFL Week 13 Fantasy TE Breakdown: Are You Bold Enough to Start Matt LaCosse?
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for NFL Week 13 DFS Main Slate
- Koerner: NFL Week 13 TE Model Preview
- NFL DFS Stacks Breakdown: Two Explosive Offenses Return in Week 13
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for Week 13 NFL DFS
- How NFL Teams’ Playoff Odds Affect Fantasy Football Production
- DraftKings Tiers Fantasy Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier for Week 13