- The Action Network's NFL Week 2 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks, fringe plays and more.
Whether you’re looking to bet a couple matchups (or go all in on Sunday’s 14-game slate), set your fantasy lineups or keep crushing your office’s survivor pool, the NFL Week 2 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
You can also stay up to date on the latest line moves with our live odds page and download The Action Network app to see our experts’ picks. And if you’re feeling lucky, be sure to enter our sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 this weekend.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons
- Cleveland Browns at New Orleans Saints
- Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
- Los Angeles Chargers at Buffalo Bills
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
- Indianapolis Colts at Washington Redskins
- Detroit Lions at San Francisco 49ers
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams
- New England Patriots at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Oakland Raiders at Denver Broncos
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys
What Our Experts Are Betting
- NFL Expert Picks: 20 Favorite Bets for Week 2
- Straight-Up Picks: Favorites Should Dominate the Weekend
- BlackJack Fletcher: Giants-Cowboys Headlines My Week 2 Betting Card
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Week 2 Bets Based on Offensive Line Play
- Best NFL Division Bets: Buy Low on Steelers in AFC North
- Millman and BlackJack’s Week 2 SuperContest Picks
Betting Trends, News + More
- Fading the Bills is Public’s Favorite Play of Week 2
- Chiefs Receiving Record Public Betting Support vs. Steelers
- Bettors Are Already Bailing on the 2018 Dallas Cowboys
- Sharps Taking Advantage of Monday Night Football Blowouts
- Find Fantasy, Betting Value When QBs Run Wild in Texans-Titans
- The Action Network’s 2018 NFL Betting Power Rankings
- Power Rankings: Rams Most Overrated Week 2 Team
- Week 1’s Lowest Scoring Teams Offer Over/Under Value
- Super Bowl 53 Futures: Texans, Giants Among Biggest Fallers after Week 1
- NFL Survivor Pool Analysis: Pick Week 2’s Biggest Favorite
- Strategies to Help Dominate Your NFL Survivor Pool this Season
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest NFL conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
- The Action Network NFL Podcast: The Ultimate Week 2 Breakdown
- The Favorites: Week 2 Lines and Spreads with Scooch
- The Favorites: Week 2 SuperContest Bets
- The Parlay Show: NFL Week 2 and Some College Football
- The Daily Fantasy Flex, NFL: Week 2 With Guest Mike Tagliere
- The Three Donkeys Podcast: Week 2, Lodden Thinks & Intermittent Fasting
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 2
- Koerner’s Week 2 Fantasy Football Tiers for Every Position
- Start or Sit Mailbag: Randall Cobb vs. Kenny Golladay, More
- Week 2 Fantasy QB Report: Starts, Sits and Streams
- Week 2 Fantasy RB Report: Starts, Sits and the Consensus No. 1
- Week 2 Fantasy WR Report: Starts, Sits and the Consensus No. 1
- Week 2 Fantasy TE Report: Starts, Sits and Streams
- Fantasy Football Workload Data for All Teams Heading Into Week 2
- Fantasy Football’s Workhorse RBs, Committee Backfields Entering Week 2
Building Your DFS Lineups
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for Week 2 Main Slate
- Koerner: NFL Week 2 QB Model Preview
- CSURAM88: NFL Week 2 RB Model Preview
- Raybon: NFL Week 2 WR Model Preview
- QB Breakdown: Trust Ben Roethlisberger at Home
- RB Breakdown: Todd Gurley to Crush Cardinals as Big Home Favorite
- Roethlisberger, Brown and Conner Highlight Best Stacks of Week 2
- DFS Fringe Plays: Exploit Patrick Mahomes’ Low Ownership
- DFS Breakdown: Week 2 Defense and Special Teams
- DraftKings Pick’em Fantasy Breakdown for Week 2
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments.