NFL Week 17 Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy Football, More
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Kirk Cousins, T/Y. Hilton, Melvin Gordon
- The Action Network's NFL Week 17 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to close the regular season out on top.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus we break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS plays and more.
Welcome to the final week of the regular season.
Whether you’re looking to bet specific games, want our best tips and/or need fantasy advice, our NFL Week 17 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for all 16 games.
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers
- New York Jets at New England Patriots
- Carolina Panthers at New Orleans Saints
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants
- Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs
- Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos
- Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
- Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
What Our Experts Are Betting
- NFL Expert Picks: Bears-Vikings, Eagles-Redskins, More Week 17 Bets
- Survivor Pool: Picks and Analysis for Closing Out the Season
- Straight-Up Picks: Experts Disagree on Cowboys-Giants, Bears-Vikings
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- Must-Win Games in Week 17: Don’t Fall Into the Obvious Betting Traps
- Betting Market: Sportsbooks Rooting for Titans Against Colts
- Power Ratings: Spreads That Are Off Most in Week 17
- Player Values: How Much are Non-Quarterbacks Worth to the Spread?
- Sharp Money Hits Bears-Vikings After Nagy Confirms Starters Will Play
- Updated MVP Odds: Mahomes Favored Heading Into Week 17
- Updated Super Bowl 53 Odds: Chiefs Get Big Boost Thanks to Chargers Loss
Listen To This Podcast
It’s the only one you need to add to your queue before kickoff.
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Whether you’re still playing for the championship, are in a consolation game that matters, want a jump start on next season’s draft or are looking for every edge you can get in daily fantasy, the following insight could be useful in leagues or tournaments.
Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- Koerner, Raybon, Freedman: Way-Too-Early 2019 Fantasy Football Rankings
- 2018 Fantasy Football Awards: Patrick Mahomes’ MVP Season, Best Performances, More
- 2018 All Fantasy Football Playoffs Team: Derrick Henry, Deshaun Watson, Players Who Dominated December
- Week 17 Fantasy Football: Which Games Still Matter?
- NFL Week 17 WR/CB Matchups: DeAndre Hopkins vs. Jalen Ramsey, More Shadow Dates
- Week 17 NFL Matchup Manifesto: Patrick Mahomes, C.J. Anderson Poised for End-of-Season Success
- NFL Funnel Defense Ratings for Week 17: Browns-Ravens Could Be a Run-Heavy Slugfest
- Fantasy Football Start or Sit: Damien Williams Is Still the Chiefs RB to Play
- Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Targets: Nick Foles, C.J. Anderson Offer Championship-Winning Potential
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- QB Breakdown: Pay Up for Patrick Mahomes
- RB Breakdown: Smash with Saquon Barkley
- WR Breakdown: Will Kenny Golladay Bounce Back vs. Packers?
- TE Breakdown: Travis Kelce Will Break the Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for Week 17 NFL Main Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for Week 17 Early-Only (1 pm ET) Slate
- Raybon: Tips, Strategies for Week 17 Afternoon-Only (4 pm ET) Slate
- Why Playing DFS in Week 17 is Better than Christmas
- Why You Should Pivot to Underdog QBs in High Total Games for DFS
- RB Breakdown: Smash with Saquon Barkley
- Best Defenses and Special Teams for Week 17 NFL DFS
- Stacks Breakdown: Playoff Potential, Other Narratives Dominate the Slate
- Fringe Plays: Sony Michel Primed for Heavy Workload in Week 17
- DraftKings Tiers Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier for Week 17