Week 11 College Football Odds, Picks | Saturday CFB Betting Cheat Sheet
James Gilbert/Getty Images. Pictured: The Florida Gators flag, flying above Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, FL.
The college football world is embroiled in mild chaos following the events of Week 10:
- No. 3 Georgia thoroughly dismantled No. 1 Tennessee.
- No. 2 Ohio State tried its best to give away the game in the midst of a tempest at Northwestern.
- No. 4 Clemson got smacked on the road at Notre Dame.
- No. 6 Alabama fell to No. 10 LSU in Death Valley.
- No. 9 USC eked by Cal by the slimmest of margins.
- No. 24 Texas upset No. 13 Kansas State on the road.
- Michigan State went into Champagne, IL and defeated No. 16 Illinois.
- No. 17 North Carolina struggled to put away Virginia on the road.
- No. 18 Oklahoma State lost outright to Kansas.
- Pitt took down No. 20 Syracuse.
- No. 22 NC State dispatched No. 21 Wake Forest.
Altogether, eight top-25 teams lost last week; now, undefeated TCU controls its own destiny in its mission to secure a College Football Playoff berth.
What does Week 11 have in store?
Admittedly, Saturday's slate is not nearly as sexy as last week's looked — at least on the surface. But if college football has taught us anything at all it is this: More often than not, the weeks that appear to lack for entertainment — wind up delivering it in spades.
Our college football staff has worked hard to bring you comprehensive analysis for today’s matchups — including betting previews for almost every FBS game on today’s schedule.
So, we’ve devised this simple cheat sheet to help you find exactly what you’re looking for to build your Saturday college football betting card in Week 11.
Now, it's time to grab your beverage of choice and strap in. We have some work to do on our way to Green Dot City.
Every College Football Game We're Betting on Saturday
Our Staff's Best Bets for Saturday's Week 11 Games
Our college football staff delivers their favorite picks for Saturday's college football slate, including 13 best bets and 3 player props throughout the day.
Collin Wilson's Saturday College Football Betting Card
Stuckey's Favorite Situational Betting Spots
Picks from Action Network's Big Bets on Campus Podcast
The Spread Option: Our Bettors Debate Tulane vs. UCF
Mike Ianniello and Tanner McGrath go head-to-head as they debate how to bet the point spread for Saturday's top-25 AAC matchup between Tulane and UCF.
One hundred percent shade directed towards Austin, TX — this game should have been College GameDay's Week 11 destination.
More Week 11 College Football Betting Content
College Football Week 11 Market Report & Early Betsby BJ Cunningham
Big Bets on Campus Group of 5 Parlay for Week 11by Mike Calabrese
College Football Pace Report: 3 Totals to Watch in Week 11by BJ Cunningham
Week 11 College Football Analytics Betting Previewby Action Analytics
College Football Playoff Eliminator for Week 11by Mike McNamara
Sources: New from Action Network's Brett McMurphy
Brett McMurphy's Week 11 College Football Bowl Projectionsby Brett McMurphy