USA Today Sports. Pictured: Baker Mayfield, J.J. Watt and Josh Rosen
- The Action Network's NFL Week 4 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to have a successful weekend.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks, fringe plays and more.
It’s been a wild, unpredictable start to the NFL season — so much so that public bettors are off to their worst start in 15 years.
But don’t be intimidated. If you’re looking for some action this weekend and need a little guidance, we have you covered.
Whether you’re looking to bet a couple matchups (or go all in on Sunday’s 13-game slate), set your fantasy lineups or keep crushing your office’s survivor pool, the NFL Week 4 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Philadelphia Eagles at Tennessee Titans
- Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears
- Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys
- New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts
- Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
- New Orleans Saints at New York Giants
- San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
What Our Experts Are Betting
- NFL Expert Picks: 16 Favorite Bets for Week 4
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Texans-Colts, Browns-Raiders Highlight My Favorite NFL Bets
- ‘The Favorites’: Millman and BlackJack’s Week 4 SuperContest Picks
- NFL Picks Straight Up: Our Experts like Big Favorites, Lions to Upset Cowboys
- Week 4 NFL Survivor Pool: It’s Time to Fade the Buffalo Bills
Betting Trends, Tips, News + More
- Brady Receiving Lowest Public Betting Support in 1,771 Days
- Public Bettors Fading Josh Rosen in First Career Start
- NFL Bettors Buying Back Value with Baker Mayfield, Browns vs. Raiders
- Baker Mayfield’s First Start: The Curse of the No. 1 Overall Pick
- An Onslaught of Sharp Bengals Money Moves Line Against Falcons
- No Dome, No Problem: Drew Brees Undervalued by the Betting Market Outdoors
- NFL Second-Half Betting: Look for Blowouts and Big Underdogs
- Public Problems: NFL Bettors Off To Worst Start In 15 Years
- September Struggles Nothing New to Patriots Bettors
- Biggest NFL Week 4 Line Moves: Bettors Buying Darnold, Rosen
- Week 4 Offers Highest, Lowest NFL Over/Unders of 2018
- Early Betting Action Suggests Baker Mayfield, Browns Will Struggle in Oakland
- Wiseguys Finding Value in Texans-Colts Matchup
- Seahawks-Cardinals Attracting Two-Way Sharp Betting Action
- Jimmy Garoppolo Injury Causes Major 49ers-Chargers Point-Spread Adjustment
- Ricardo Allen Injury Driving Big Bengals-Falcons Over/Under Movement
- NFL Power Ratings: Chiefs, Saints Most Overrated Week 4 Teams
- Updated Super Bowl Odds: Chiefs Leapfrog Patriots as AFC Favorite
- Updated NFL MVP Odds: Mahomes Overtakes Rodgers, Brees and Brady
- Early Week 5 NFL Odds: Eagles Favored Over Vikings in NFC Championship Rematch
- Why It’s Smarter to Not Buy an Extra Half-Point on NFL Spreads
- Westgate SuperContest Odds: Week 4
Player Props To Watch
- Best Week 4 Player Props: Saquon Barkley Over/Under 55.5 Receiving Yards, More
- Should You Bet on Josh Rosen to Throw Multiple Interceptions?
- Should You Bet on Dak Prescott to Pass for 221 Yards?
- Should You Bet on Michael Thomas to Reach 10 Receptions … Again!?
- Will Ryan Fitzpatrick Continue Record 400-Yard Streak?
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest NFL conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
- The Action Network NFL Podcast: The Ultimate Week 4 Breakdown
- The Favorites: 9-Team Parlay — Fading Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 4
- Koerner’s Fantasy Football Tiers for Every Position
- Fantasy Football Start or Sit Mailbag: RB Matchups, Trade Bait and NFL Rules Changes
- QB Report: Patrick Mahomes is No. 1, Plus Matchup Downgrades and Steams
- RB Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and the Consensus No. 1
- WR Report: Michael Thomas Tops Antonio Brown As Week 4’s No. 1, Best Matchups, More
- TE Report: Starts, Matchup Downgrades and Streams
Building Your DFS Lineups
There’s also the new DFS Sweat Station: A tool that allows you to see how your lineups are performing in real time.
- QB Breakdown: Capitalize on Matt Ryan’s Hot Streak
- RB Breakdown: Melvin Gordon in Smash Spot vs. 49ers
- WR Breakdown: How High Is Odell Beckham’s Ceiling vs. Saints?
- TE Breakdown: Should You Fade Zach Ertz vs. Titans?
- Raybon: NFL Week 4 QB Model Preview
- The Sports Geek: NFL Week 4 RB Model Preview
- CSURAM88: NFL Week 4 WR Model Preview
- Koerner: NFL Week 4 TE Model Preview
- Best Defense and Special Teams for Week 4
- DFS Stacks Breakdown: Mitchell Trubisky and Allen Robinson Provide Value in Week 4
- DFS Fringe Plays: David Njoku Has Underrated Upside in Week 4
- DFS Leverage Plays: Corey Davis Is an Intriguing Pivot in Week 4
- DraftKings Pick’em Fantasy Breakdown: Best Players in Every Tier for Week 4
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments. Be sure to keep an eye on our NFL Injury Report, which will be updated up until kickoff.
- WR/CB Matchups: Janoris Jenkins Can’t Guard Michael Thomas, More Shadow Dates
- Matchup Manifesto: Bears Defense Poised to Sink the Buccaneers
- Fantasy Football Workload Data for All 32 NFL Teams Entering Week 4
- Trade Targets: John Brown is the WR to Own in Baltimore
- Waiver Wire Targets: Calvin Ridley is a Top Option
- Dynasty Trades, Adds and Drops to Make