The Ultimate NFL Week 1 Cheat Sheet: Betting, Fantasy Football, More
Greg M. Cooper-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Deshaun Watson, Tom Brady
- The Action Network's NFL Week 1 Cheat Sheet has everything you need to kick the season off right.
- We preview every game -- including what our experts are betting -- plus break down relevant trends and news.
- We also have fantasy rankings for standard, PPR and half-point PPR leagues, plus the best DFS stacks, fringe plays and more.
The 2018 NFL season is finally here. And if you’ve been too busy enjoying the final days of summer to brush up on all the betting and fantasy football info you need to kick the season off right, don’t worry. We have you covered.
Whether you’re looking to place a bet on one matchup (or go all in on Sunday’s 13-game slate), set your fantasy lineups or start crushing your office’s survivor pool, the NFL Week 1 Cheat Sheet is your one-stop shop for all of that and more.
Our experts offer their favorite bets plus break down the betting market, injuries, weather, trends and more for every game on Sunday.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns
- Cincinnati Bengals at Indianapolis Colts
- Tennessee Titans at Miami Dolphins
- San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings
- Houston Texans at New England Patriots
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints
- Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Giants
- Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers
- Seattle Seahawks at Denver Broncos
- Washington Redskins at Arizona Cardinals
- Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers
What Our Experts Are Betting This Week
- BlackJack’s MONSTER Week 1 NFL Parlay
- Schwartz’s Trench Report: Bets Based on Offensive Line Play
- NFL Expert Picks: Favorite Bets for Week 1
- “The Favorites”: Millman and BlackJack’s Week 1 SuperContest Picks
- Best NFL Props for Week 1: Deshaun Watson Over/Under 22.5 Rushing Yards?
- Zylbert’s NFL Over/Unders: How Will Aaron Rodgers Fare In Return Opposite Bears?
- Zylbert’s NFL Over/Unders: Can Bettors Trust Bills QB Nathan Peterman?
Betting Trends, News + More
- NFL Power Ratings: Browns, Saints Most Overrated Week 1 Teams
- NFL Bettors Should Avoid Big Favorites in Week 1
- NFL Week 1 Betting Market Unusually Fond of Unders
- Is the NFL’s New Helmet Rule Affecting Week 1 Over/Unders?
- NFL Week 1 Weather: Winds Whipping in Cleveland
- NFL Week 1: A Great Time to Exploit Betting Biases from Last Year
- Bookmaker Roundup: Ravens, Browns Drawing Heavy Action
- The NFL’s Best and Worst Head Coaches Against the Spread
- The NFL’s Best and Worst QBs at Covering the Spread
- Best and Worst NFL Home-Field Advantages Against the Spread
- Injuries Lead to NFL Season-Long Props Betting Value
- NFL Sharp Report: Pros Betting Seahawks-Broncos, 3 Other Week 1 Games
Survivor Pool + Other Betting Pool Strategies
- Strategies to Help Dominate Your NFL Survivor Pool this Season
- When to Use Every Team in Your NFL Survivor Pool
- Introducing the Football Bankroll Builder Pool
- Your Guide to Five Last-Minute NFL Betting Pool Ideas
- The Bochner Pool: A Perfect Contest For Die-Hard NFL Bettors
>> Sign up for The Action Network’s daily newsletter to get the smartest NFL conversation delivered into your inbox each morning.
Listen To These Podcasts
These are the podcast episodes you want to add to your queue before kickoff.
- The Action Network NFL Podcast: The Ultimate Week 1 Breakdown
- The Favorites: Week 1 Spreads with Scooch & Interview with Mike Francesa
- The Favorites: NFL Week 1 SuperContest with BlackJack Fletcher
- Three Donkeys Side Action: NFL Week 1 Betting Draft
- The Daily Fantasy Flex, NFL: Week 1
Season Previews For All 32 Teams
- Koerner’s Favorite NFL Player Prop Bets for 2018
- Super Bowl 53 Odds: Full List of NFL Futures for All 32 Teams
- 20 Staff Favorite NFL Season-Long Bets: Futures, Props and Win Totals
- 2018 NFL MVP Odds: Aaron Rodgers Enters Season As Favorite
- Making a Call on Matthew Stafford’s Over/Under 13.5 Interceptions Season Prop
- Is There Value Betting an NFL Team to Go Winless Again This Season?
Our experts will be updating these positional rankings right up to kickoff.
- PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Standard: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
- Half-Point PPR: Flex | QB | RB | WR | TE | D/ST | K
Who To Start, Sit + Stream in Week 1
- Koerner’s Week 1 Fantasy Football Tiers for Every Position
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy Football Start or Sit Mailbag
- Week 1 Fantasy Football QB Report: Starts, Sits and Streams
- Week 1 Fantasy Football RB Report: Starts, Sits and the Consensus No. 1
- Week 1 Fantasy Football WR Report: Best Matchups and the Elite No. 1
- Week 1 Fantasy Football TE Report: Starts, Sits and Streams
Building Your DFS Lineups
- DFS Main Slate Strategy
- NFL DFS Breakdown: Week 1 Stacks
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy QB Breakdown: Stack Tom Brady and Patriots vs. Texans
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy RB Breakdown: Play Alvin Kamara vs. Buccaneers
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy WR Breakdown: Should You Fade Antonio Brown in Bad Weather?
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy TE Breakdown: Leverage Ron Gronkowski vs. Texans
- NFL DFS Breakdown: Week 1 Defense and Special Teams
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy Trend: How to Deal with High-Wind, Low-Total Games
- NFL DFS Fringe Plays: Tre’Quan Smith Has An Elite Ceiling in Week 1
- What Makes a Winning Millionaire Maker Lineup on DraftKings?
- The Best NFL DFS Stacks for 2018
- The 2018 Seahawks Secondary Might Be the Legion of … Doom?
- What to Expect from the New England Patriots’ Four-Headed Backfield
- The Fantasy Football Upside of Pascal’s Wager
More Fantasy Analysis
Insight that could be useful in leagues or tournaments.
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy Football Injury Dashboard
- Week 1 NFL WR/CB Matchups: Jalen Ramsey’s Shadow Date with OBJ, More
- NFL Week 1 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Targets
- Week 1 Fantasy Football Trade Target Breakdown: Go Get Le’Veon Bell
- Colts Tight Ends Are Week 1 Fantasy Football Sleepers vs. Bengals Defense