2018 Ryder Cup Betting Cheat Sheet: Picks, Odds, Analysis for U.S. vs. Europe
- The 2018 Ryder Cup will take place at Le Golf National in Paris from Sept. 28-30.
- The U.S. Team is a -150 betting favorite, while Team Europe is listed at +150. A tie between the two teams is +1500.
Find someone who doesn’t love the Ryder Cup. I dare you.
The stage is set for the biennial U.S. vs. Europe showdown, and we’re here to help you profit during the three-day event.
Here’s a full rundown of the odds, picks, trends and analysis you need to know as you’re preparing to bet the 2018 Ryder Cup.
2018 Ryder Cup Odds
All odds as of Thursday, Sept. 27
- U.S.: -130 ($130 to win $100)
- Europe: +120 ($100 to win $120)
- Tie: +1500 ($100 to win $1,500)
Day 1 Picks, Odds
- Day 1 Predictions for All 4 Morning Matches
- 2018 Ryder Cup Odds: Day 1 Fourball Matches
- Sobel: My Favorite Wagers For Day 1 of the Ryder Cup
2018 Ryder Cup Picks
- Staff Picks: Favorite Prop Bets for U.S. vs. Europe
- Sobel’s 3 Favorite U.S. Ryder Cup Picks: Is There Value in Betting Tiger?
- Perry: Why I’m Betting on Europe to Win
- Sobel’s European Team Bets: Poulter, Fleetwood, More
- Perry: How to Take Advantage of Mispriced Justin Thomas Props
- Point Total Over/Under Predictions for All 24 Golfers
2018 Ryder Cup Course Breakdown
Who the Sharps Are Betting
Who’s Hot, Who’s Not
2018 Ryder Cup Prop Sheet!
U.S. Team Analysis
European Team Analysis
2018 Ryder Cup: All You Need to Know
- 2018 Ryder Cup: Fourball, Foursome and Scoring Info to Know
- Tiger-Phil Pairing Looks Like a Sure Thing
- How U.S. Team Flipped the Chemistry Script
- Sobel: Expect to See These U.S. Ryder Cup Pairings
- Sobel: Ian Poulter’s Professional Gamble Paid Off with Electric Ryder Cup Career
- Golf Trivia: Test Your Ryder Cup Knowledge With This Quiz
- Yes, Ryder Cup Captains Matter, and Jim Furyk Will Thrive in U.S. Role
- Sobel: What the Ryder Cup Should Steal From the Presidents Cup
- Sobel: The Fan Who Won a $100 Bet vs. 3 Tour Pros at 2016 Ryder Cup