Mega Super Bowl 53 Cheat Sheet: Patriots-Rams Betting Picks, Props, More
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, Sean McVay, Jared Goff
- Our Mega Super Bowl 53 Cheat Sheet has every actionable thing you need for Rams-Patriots.
- From our official betting preview to our favorite prop bets to DFS advice, consider this your one-stop shop.
Don’t go into Super Bowl Sunday blind.
Whether you’re looking for betting or fantasy advice — of any kind — we’ve got every angle of the big game covered. We even have your basic party favors handled: Prop sheets, a squares sheet, games and a literal party pack.
Let’s get to it!
Every trend you need to know. How Brady will attack the Rams. Sneaky special teams edges.
And, of course, expert picks for the side and total. All here.
How Our Experts Are Betting The Game
- Our Experts’ Favorite Bets
- Straight Up Picks: Experts Predicting Rams to Upset Patriots
- BlackJack’s Super Bowl Betting Extravaganza: Props, Moneyline Pick, More
- Koerner’s Betting Angles for the Super Bowl: Why I’m Eyeing the Moneyline
- Koerner: 2 Super Bowl MVP Longshots I’m Betting
- Stuckey: Throw Some Spare Change on These Super Bowl Longshots
- Zylbert’s Over/Under: Will This Game Stay On Script?
Trends + Market Moves to Know
- Late Sharp Money Hitting Los Angeles Rams
- Patriots Primed to Close as Most Popular Super Bowl Bet Ever Tracked
- MVP Odds: Rob Gronkowski’s Odds Continue to Climb
- Vegas Sportsbooks Rooting Hard Against Rob Gronkowski in Super Bowl 53
- Super Bowl 53 Sharp Report: Pros Betting Patriots-Rams Spread, Over/Under
- Continued Cash Flow on Over/Under Drops Super Bowl 53 Total to New Low
- ‘Bettor X’ Wagers at Least $3.8M on Rams Moneyline in Vegas
- Vegas Report: Who Are the Sportsbooks Rooting For?
- Referee Trends Bettors Need to Know for Super Bowl 53
More Actionable Analysis
- Raybon’s Super Bowl 53 WTF Rankings: Don’t Get Flying A– Stomped
- 53 Things to Know for Super Bowl 53: Prop Bets, Rams-Patriots Analysis, More
- Super Bowl 53 Injury Report: Rams Say Todd Gurley Isn’t Injured Despite Little Usage
- Raybon: Can We Stop Pretending the Rams Don’t Deserve to Be in the Super Bowl?
- Raybon: Why Aqib Talib Will Swing Your Super Bowl Bets
- History Favors Patriots: Why Significant Line Movement Matters in the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Tip: Should Bettors Follow Line Movement?
- Why Short Point Spreads Don’t Matter in the Super Bowl
- Super Bowl 53 Simulations: Are the Rams Undervalued?
- Should You Buy a Half-Point on the Super Bowl 53 Spread?
- Stuckey: Should You Bet a Teaser in Super Bowl 53?
- Super Bowl 53 Matchup Manifesto: Biggest Mismatches, Advantages, More
- Super Bowl 53 Betting Tip: Patriots Dominate New Opponents in Playoffs
- How Does Jared Goff Rank Among Quarterbacks Tom Brady Has Faced in the Super Bowl?
Props, Props, Props
Below are some of the biggies, but be sure to check out our Prop Bets Cheat Sheet for our full (and very extensive) coverage of all the prop offerings.
Oh, and there’s this cool new feature in our app that lets you track your props!
- 53 Prop Bets: Best Player Props, Longshots, More
- Stuckey’s 15 Favorite Prop Bets
- BlackJack’s Super Bowl Betting Extravaganza
- Koerner’s Prop Bets: Bank on James White as a Pass-Catcher?
- Bales’ Favorite Props: Touchback, Safety, National Anthem, More
- Bet the Prop’s 4 Favorite Super Bowl Props
- Raybon: How to Bet Rams Receiving Props Based on Patriots’ Gameplan
- Joffe’s Props: Big Dogs, Romo and Kickers
- Prop Betting Strategy: Freedman’s 5 Tips
- MVP Draft: Ranking the Best Bets to Win
- Opening Odds for All Major Player Props
Super Bowl Party Needs
We’ve also got a printable squares sheet (and a guide to which numbers you want). Oh and recipes for dips — including a pro tip from PJ Walsh, who really doesn’t want you to ruin the buffalo chicken dip — plus the six best party games and some facts from Darren Rovell to help you sound smart.
There’s also our big game party pack — which we still recommend for the 40% off EDGE, even though the koozies and stress ball won’t be there in time for your (or your beer’s) sweat.
We’re Giving Away $6,000 in Prop Contests
That includes one prize of $2,500. In Cash. For Free. (Yes, seriously.)
Darren Rovell drafted 15 questions for his contest. First place takes home the $2.5K, second wins $1.5K and third gets $1K.
All you have to do is enter his contest on our app and make your picks.
Super Bowl History
- The Complete Betting History of the Super Bowl
- The 10 Worst Betting Bad Beats in Super Bowl History
- Millman: How Charles Barkley’s $800K Win Started a Super Bowl Trend
- Patriots Super Bowl Trivia: Test Your Knowledge of the Belichick-Brady Era
- The All-Time Fantasy Super Bowl Team: Jerry Rice is the GOAT, More
Setting Your DFS Lineups
- Raybon: Rams-Patriots DFS Tips & Strategy
- QB Breakdown: Tom Brady vs. Jared Goff
- RB Breakdown: Time to Trust Todd Gurley Again?
- WR Breakdown: Julian Edelman Is a Lock in DFS
- TE Breakdown: Gronk Is the Best Option by Default
- How to Leverage Our Funnel Defense Ratings for DFS