Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets Cheat Sheet: Everything You Need for Rams-Patriots
Bob Donnan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Lombardi Trophy
- Our Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets Cheat Sheet has odds and picks for all the big game props your heart could desire.
- Below are links to all our favorite bets, from length of the national anthem to whether there will be a safety and (a lot) more.
The Super Bowl is a prop betting dream.
With the NFL season culminating in one game, sportsbooks and bettors — and even friends at your Super Bowl party — are hungry for football action to hold them over until the fall.
There’s odds posted for virtually everything, from the length of the national anthem to whether there will be a safety to how predictive Tony Romo’s broadcast call will be. And we’ve got picks for all those and way more.
Below is your guide to all our favorite Super Bowl 53 prop bets. Let’s get to it!
Prop Bets Sheet + Tracker
Cream of the Props
- 53 Prop Bets Best Player Props, Longshots, More
- Stuckey’s 15 Favorite Prop Bets
- Tom Brady Rushing Prop Bet: Can the GOAT Fall Forward for Us Again?
- BlackJack’s Super Bowl Betting Extravaganza
- Koerner’s Prop Bets: Bank on James White as a Pass-Catcher?
- Bales’ Favorite Props: Touchback, Safety, National Anthem, More
- Bet the Prop’s 4 Favorite Super Bowl Props
- Raybon: How to Bet Rams Receiving Props Based on Patriots’ Gameplan
- Joffe’s Props: Big Dogs, Romo and Kickers
- Prop Betting Strategy: Freedman’s 5 Tips
- MVP Draft: Ranking the Best Bets to Win
- Opening Odds for All Major Player Props
Matthew Freedman’s Prop Betting Frenzy
Our resident ‘Prop Prophet’ Matthew Freedman has been cranking away on his favorite props since the Super Bowl matchup was set.
That’s why he gets his own category.
- Five Props to Middle: Target the Rams Passing Game
- Matchup Prop: Rob Gronkowski vs. Josh Reynolds
- Will a Non-Quarterback Throw a Touchdown?
- Will Brady or Goff Have a Pass, Rush & Reception?
- Will C.J. Anderson Score?
- Will Rams, Patriots Rough the Passer?
- Historical Matchup Bets: Tom Brady, Todd Gurley & Marshall Faulk
- Will Rams, Patriots Have More Than 12 Penalties?
- Will Rob Gronkowski Get More Than 4 Receptions?
- Bet on Greg Zuerlein to Win MVP?
- Will Donald Trump Attend the Game?
- Will Tony Romo or Jim Nantz Mention the Spread?
- How Many Field Goals Will Greg Zuerlein Make?
Oh, and We’re Giving Away $6,000
That includes one prize of $2,500. In Cash. For Free. (Yes, seriously.)
More Prop Analysis
- Will Super Bowl 53 Go to Overtime?
- Will There Be a Safety?
- How a Safety in Super Bowl 48 Changed Prop Betting Forever
- Will Patriots or Rams Score 3 Straight Times?
- Two Late-Score Props Offering Value
Commercial + Entertainment Props
- National Anthem Over/Under Being Hit Hard
- Cashing in on Over/Under 5.5 Canine Commercials
- How Many Bud Light Commercials Will Feature the Bud Knight?
- Super Bowl 53 Prop Bets: Will Spongebob Squarepants Show Up?
- Puppy Bowl XV Prop Bet: What Will Be the First Letter of the MVP’s Name?
- How Many Clydesdales in Budweiser Commercial?
How Do We Even Categorize These Props?
- The Dumbest Super Bowl 53 Props To Bet
- Betting on Darren Rovell’s Super Sunday Twitter Activity
- Betting On Barstool Sports and Dave Portnoy
- White House Arbitrage Scenario